Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Santa Maria

This past weekend, my daughter and I went up to visit my parents in Santa Maria. Upon arriving, we were surprised to see the pumpkins my parents had planted a few months ago were now full and ready to be picked (haven't carved them yet--just can't bring myself to do it!!). I couldn't believe how big they were!! We also picked some tomatoes and then Saturday night, we went to see a halarious play at their local melodrama. Here are some pictures of our weekend.







Santa Maria Melodrama--Now Showing--Trudy and the Beast!!


Me and mom at Pepper Garcia's at the Santa Maria Airport.

I'm participating in my company's Pumpkin Decorating Contest so that's what I'll be doing tonight. I'll post pictures of my progress (and also some little heads I've been working on) tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: