Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Art Listed: Fireflie Fillies

On Monday, March 9, I boarded a plane from Never Never Land to Glendale, CA (oh God, finally!). Not having been on a plane since Pfatt Pfest 2008, I was a little worried about the turbulence since this was a much longer trip. But once in the air, it was smooth sailing into Los Angeles County and I have now finished these two insects in dresses. It's quite possible I might be on a roll (we'll see).

To see my completed, long time in the making, creepy new-life fledgings, please visit my page on Pfatt Marketplace. And thanks be to all those of you who have hung in there, leaving me those precious comments of encouragement and laughter. You know who you are and I love you for it!

16 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVELY new firefly dollies!

Hope this note finds you well. :-)

Chris

fadedwest said...

how totally cute!!! nice job...
Hugs, Karen

yoborobo said...

Wow - they are wonderful!

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! How cute are these two!!! I just love them, worth the wait:)

HUGZ
Jacqui

vintagepaletteart said...

Awwwwwwwwww...Deb! You're back girlfriend! And do you realize that our 1 year Pfatt Fest anniversary is quickly approaching? I wish we could all go back again.........sigh. I miss you all so very much!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in to say hello & wish you & yours a wonderful Easter weekend!

SpOOky Best,
Chris (-:

Gourdqueen said...

Love your Firefly Fillies!! Amazing work!
I have added you to my blog.

Connie said...

incredible dolls! Keep them coming. Don't give up-the dream can come true. I'm a prime example.

Flora said...

AHHHH!!! She's BAAAAAAAAAAAACK, that's my girl!!! Good to see you made it safe and sound Deb,...baby steps sweetie, baby steps.
blessings,Flora

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

I MISS YOU DEB!!!

vintagepaletteart said...

Earth to Deb.....come in Deb..........=D

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hoping you & yours have a wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend!

Chris :-)

Lenae May said...

Amazing work!
Lenae

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in to say hello & wish you a wonderful weekend!

Chris :-)

By Way of Salem said...

Oh such a small world. I'm from Burbank myself! Right on Chandler Blvd. Love your work! I just discovered you! Happy New Year, Jeannine

By Way of Salem said...

And I've added you to my blog too!