Aphorism: A brief saying embodying a moral, a concise statement of a principle or precept given in pointed words.
Ernest Hemingway was bet $10 that he couldn't sum up his life in six words. He won that bet when he wrote, "For sale, baby shoes, never worn."
Flora Dora, the inspiring, multifaceted and talented artist of Bonehead Studios tagged me to do this very thing about my own life.
So I sat, staring at the wall, contemplating my navel and finally asked my husband (a very smart man with a clever mind--is it cheating to ask him?). Well, he actually wasn't very helpful so I had to come up with something on my own:
WONDER ABOUNDS, CONSISTENCEY ELUDES, LOVED ANYWAY
Now the rules are:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5.Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
These are the taggies:
1) Joyce-Enchanted Productions
2) Kat-Scaredy Kat Primitives
3) Erika-Erika's Cupboard
4) Michelle-The Art of Michelle Steele
5) April-April Harres Folk Art
No pressure to play my sistas, but I'd love to see what you write if you do.