Friday, October 1, 2010

Justice for a Friend . . .

For my artist friends and clients who live in California, I'm sure you've heard about the crash of Metrolink 111 on September 12, 2008 that killed 24 people (including the engineer) and injured over 100 others--one of those seriously injured was my friend, and it has taken many, many months for her to recover physically including several surgeries and ongoing physical therapy, not to mention the emotional injuries sustained in such an event. She is a wonderful person who has always supported my art work and my dreams outside of our secular jobs. She's also an amazing mom. I'm so happy she is still around to raise her beautiful daughter. But to date, there has been no justice for my friend, the other injured, or the people who lost their loved ones that day through no fault of their own. Most were simply commuting home from work; some from school.

Please visit the attached link and if you feel moved to do so, fill out the form letter that will be sent to key members of Congress. Time is of the essence. And if you read the home page and Veolia's Culpability, it will give you a background on where things stand right now. Then go to the "Send Your Message To Congress" tab and follow the prompts (it only takes a second).

Thank you so much for reading this post.

JusticeandRailroadSafety

No comments: