Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Sunday 8/3

I just can't believe it's August already! I feel like I was just celebrating last Halloween and now it's upon us again. Not that I'm complaining--Halloween is my favorite holiday, hands down. The time is just flyin'.

My eBay listing tonight is a Treasure Chest Skull.

I also recently finished another queen bee.

Also, recently my daughter finished two special drawings she will list on Spooky Time Jingles on July 13. All proceeds will be going to St. Jude.

4 comments:

kat449 said...

Hi Deb...
My Jenn-Dabrahs long lost twin has been found....Love her. ALMOST...as much as I love my queen!
Oh Debs Strap yourself in...another artist in the family????Thrilled that your daughters tapping into her amazing artist within...Please tell her we want MORE!!!!! so much to tell you, last son got married yesterday, Im pooped but will update on my blog and chat w/ you soon, enjoy your day...love ya, miss ya...Hugs, Kat

~dani~ said...

wow...I could never describe just how much I love your work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

SPOOKY fun goodies. The pirate is my favorite!

Your daughter's drawings are cute. :)

Spooky Hugs,
Chris

elphabainwicked said...

I just love your work!!! I enjoy seeing the new pieces each week.

Tina