Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Downtown LA - KGB Gallery


So a few weeks ago I'm staring out the window on the bus dreading yet another day toiling away in an office when I'd rather be creating at home when I see this amazing graffiti on an abandoned building. I couldn't stop thinking about it and the fact that the bus was going by it so fast and that I couldn't get a really good look at it was bugging me. So today I dragged my best friend back over there (and let me tell you--it's not the best part of town so she's a REALLY great friend for going with me) and we took pics. We didn't realize until we were getting ready to leave that we were parked at the KGB Gallery which features Fine Art Giclee Print artists and other multimedia art. So I think someone who has shown at that gallery or who works there must have painted this. So that was my day--it was fun. Thanks Anita.


3 comments:

kat449 said...

Dahlink...are you sure the artist isnt ...I dont know , maybe a long lost seperated at birth twin of yours?????Id prolly check that strong possibility out...Things that make you go HHHMMMMMM. hugs, Kat

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Awww man Deb...you're hurtin' me! Those are the best! Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!

Hugs,
JoycEE

Rebecca said...

Those are AMAZING!!!

Wow.

Also the little guy with the stick horse...I love him!

You are truly talented. I love your little dollies & will own one some day!

-Becky.

www.millercampbelldesigns.com