Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cupid's Faery ~ Valentine Art Doll

Greetings!! I'm currently working on two chocolate bunnies for PFATT and a wee Cyrano de Bergerac (Cyrano I plan to list sometime tomorrow night). Today, I listed a re-worked piece that I've loved since her inception but which needed a bit more work (deepening of antique colors and adding some depth to her face). Here's a pic and you can see more on ebay.

The wind is blowing up a storm this evening and it's so nice to lay in bed and listen to it. I cherish the fact that I do get some free time to be lazy and still get to support my family AND create. It's such a delicate balance, but achievable if your expections are reasonable. For now, it's enough.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Oh Deb...I just LOVE the newbies...Thanks so much for leaving me thee sweetest comment on my blog. Im so touched & humbled that you came over for a minute.

I thank you also (I think) for the huge inspiration...I took the risk & purchased paper clay!!! NOW WHAT????what waz I thinkin???????but if ya want what ya never had before..ya gotta do what ya never did before....I want to "STAAAARETCH" myself quite a bit more. si I have you and a handfull of other heavy hitting muses out there.
Im so stoked that your finding some balance...embrace it...hope ya get a bajillion bidz for the awesome work youve created.
Blessings & peace, Kat

Kat said...

sorry Debs I forgot to mention, Ill be learning how to add you & a host of others on my blog. Im in classes now. Please be patient with me...there...Im done stalking ya! Kat