Monday, February 18, 2008

Art Prize & Award . . .

Wow! This week, Joyce Stahl of Enchanted Productions bestowed upon me the Art Prize & Award. Seeing as Joyce is the Doll Creation Queen, I feel so honored! Please take a moment to check out her blog. I promise you'll "Get Enchanted."

So here's what this Art Prize & Award is all about ~

"This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. I want to share this prize with all those bloggers that entertain me day to day and to share this prize with those who enrich me every day. Doubtlessly, there are many and it will be hard to pick just a few, the people I will name today deserve this prize, as do the very long serious list of bloggers I enjoy to read, but I will name the first 6 and will leave the rest of the work to all the bloggers that visit other's blogs and are nourished by them."

The rules of passing on this award are as follows ~ post award in your own blog: [Post who gave it to you] - indicate its origin and link to the site.

Verily, here is my list of award recipients that I pass this award onto:

Black Eyed Suzie
Coppermouse Dolls
Rebecca Miller Campbell Designs
CC's Whimsies
Odd Dolls
Lesley-Anne Green

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb - Thanks so much for choosing me among so many other talented artists - I'm honoured! And am now, of course, procastinating from all the papers I should be grading and looking up all the other people you chose! I will carry the torch when get back to Montreal and have unlimited computer access...